Please see the available positions below.
Insurance Market Dispute Resolution Associate
Our specialist team assists national and international clients and their insurers and reinsurers in relation to all aspects of insurance and reinsurance with a focus on London Market placements and complex, cross border and high-value claims.
Due to demand we are now looking to add to our team of Associates.
To be considered for this role, the applicant should be:
- Trained at a rated City or regional firm, ideally with a good reputation for insurance disputes work;
- Strong academics, intellectual rigour and strong technical and research skills;
- Most likely 3 to 6 years’ post-qualification experience in insurance litigation with a background and reputation in coverage disputes;
- Experience of London Market work;
- The ability to adopt a proactive approach and take initiative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to effectively manage own workload;
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders;
- Resilient and calm under pressure;
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Kirsty Finch (Kirsty.Finch@wordleylaw.com) or call on ( 07969292996 ).